Click at the following button
Abstract submission deadline: February 15th, 2018
Abstracts must be submitted using exclusively the above on-line abstract submission form. Abstracts submitted by email or fax will not be accepted. Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for its publication in EJCI.
The abstract must respect the following structure:
– Material and methods
The presenting author must be the contact author. The presenting author must register for the conference before April 13th to ensure the abstract is included in the programme and scheduled for presentation. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Authors will be required to indicate whether oral or poster presentation is preferred and to select a Workshop. The final type of presentation and session will be determined by the ESCI 2018 Programme Committee after the reviewing process
Abstracts must not exceed 300 words and must be submitted in English. Please do not leave blank lines to separate paragraphs. Please type the text of the abstract in Word using ‘Arial’ font and paste it in to the corresponding field. Greek and mathematical symbols are accepted if they are created in ‘Arial’ font. Please be sure to follow this rule. Bold, italic and underlined texts are not accepted.
– Phagocyte biology
– Mitochondria, aging & disease
– Omics jointly with Obesity-CIBEROBN
– Precision nutrition
– Applying design thinking to medical education
How to use the online abstract submission form
First of all, you will be required to Create a New Account to sign in to your personal portal. Your personal portal will allow you to submit abstracts and register to the conference. For any further information related to abstract submission please contact the Technical Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evaluation and acceptance
– The ESCI 2018 Programme Committee reserves the right to reallocate abstracts in a different topic and to decide the final type of presentation.
– Authors will be notified by email from March 14th, whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected.
– The final ref. number and session assigned to each oral/poster presentation will be notified by e-mail before the beginning of the congress (by the end of April).
During the congress
– Meeting rooms will be equipped for Power-Point presentation only.
– Be sure to bring your presentation on a pen drive and deliver it to the technicians at the speakers’ room preferably the day before or at least two hours before your session.
– Personal lap-tops are not allowed.